What strategies do you use to stay motivated to exercise tips



One of the most important strategies is to set achievable goals. This helps maintain a level of motivation and keeps me from getting discouraged or feeling like I’m not making progress. I also make sure to track my progress, either in a journal or with a fitness app, so I can look back and see how far I have come and set new goals. Additionally, I try to mix up my workouts and add in new activities and challenges so I stay interested and don’t become bored. Finally, I reward myself with something special when I reach a milestone or accomplish a goal. This helps me stay motivated and excited to keep going.

1. Set realistic goals: Start off with achievable goals and then gradually increase the intensity as you make progress. 

  2. Change up your routine: Make sure you switch up your workouts to ensure that you don't get bored.

  3. Reward yourself: Give yourself a small reward when you reach certain milestones.

  4. Find an exercise buddy: It's easier to stick with an exercise routine when someone else is counting on you.

  5. Listen to music: Put on some of your favorite tunes to make exercising more enjoyable.

  6. Join a class: Sign up for an exercise or dance class to stay motivated and have fun.

  7. Schedule it: Put it in your calendar like any other appointment to make sure you'll stick to it.

  8. Get the right gear: Invest in some good quality workout clothes and shoes.

  9. Track your progress: Use a fitness tracker to keep track of your workouts and progress.

  10. Make it social: Find a fitness group or meet up with friends to make exercising more enjoyable.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url